14 November 2009

Norton

The other day my PC had 'a moment' and the Norton security software crashed and wouldn't re-start. I did a quick internet search and ended up on the Norton support site. Rather than try and fix it myself, I opted for the remote help service - which is free. In no time at all an agent in India had taken control of my PC, diagnosed the problem, fixed it and in the process, upgraded me to the next version of software.

All in a very short space of time and for free.

Throughout the process he kept me informed of what he was doing, what would happen next and how long we had left to go. I was very impressed, and the experience has left me feeling a sense of loyalty towards Norton because I know that if I have any problems in future, they will be sorted promptly and effectively. What a delight!

No comments: