28 October 2007

Feel good weekend

Well I managed a 49 mile bike ride on Saturday, which included more hills than I'm used to. It felt good, and whilst the overall ride time was just over 3 hours, I did need to take a 5 minute breather before tackling Wrotham Hill! Those of you who know the area, will understand. The this morning I went for a 13.5k run - about 1 hour 10 minutes. Legs felt good. Right achiles is tight though, but I can rest it for a couple of days now though. Next weekend I'll probably reverse the order with a longer run on the Saturday and a slightly shorter bike ride on Sunday. They key is to keep myself injury free.

As you can tell, I whimped out of the Wilmington 10k.

This is a special mention for Daisie who has been pestering me to be mentioned on the blog.....

No comments: