12 July 2009

Another bike

As a typical 'bloke', I love machines and gadgets. Also, in the last three or four years I've become an enthusiastic cyclist, using a bike both to commute to work and for leisure/training rides at the weekend.

Putting these two things together, means I am always on the look out for a new bike. Sometimes, the excuses are quite thin, however, sometimes they are genuine. This time its genuine. I need a new bike.

I'm in the early stages of planning to do LeJoG next year, and such a serious undertaking will require a serious machine. So I'm looking at Audax, touring and Cyclocross bikes as potential steeds for such a long trip.

If you have any advice on what would be most suitable, let me know! And if you know me and fancy LeJoG as well, give me a call!!

No comments: