12 February 2010

My New Garage

I'm having a new garage and workshop built. I've specified power (obviously), insulation, a pit, an RSJ above the engine bay end of the garage part (for hoist purposes) and an electric security roll door. Then in the spirit of collaboration, I asked some of my car friends on a message board what else I should have installed.

Here are some of the answers.....

42 inch TV, full stereo system and a bed.
Kettle
Carpet
Have it networked for PC.
Water
Lots of lights
Extraction
A bed
TV arial, lots of electrical sockets and a space to hang a punch bag!
A six foot paper mache model of Sigourney Weaver
Fridge, sofa, pole for the dancers
Beer
Microwave
Water supply, sink, and a urinal to get rid of the beer and tea......
Intercom (or walkie talkies) to communicate with 'er indoors.
Oh, and a car.

I'll let you kow when it's finished.

No comments: