07 February 2010

2010 cycling ambitions

I want to get my cycle miles up in 2010 so I have set myself a challenge. I am aiming to cycle 4,000 miles this year, not including Lands End to John O' Groats. If I do LeJog, then that'll be a total of 5,000.

As well as cycling to and from work, I will be entering several of the Friday Night Ride to the Coast runs and a few organised events. So far I am already registered on the CTC West Kent TriVet ride (100 miles), the BHF London to Brighton ride (54 miles - although I intend to cycle home afterwards), the London Bikeathon (54 miles) and the BHF London to Southend ride (again cycle to and from the start/finish, so well over 100 miles). There are several others I will enter nearer the time.

I will blog progress....

LeJog is looking unlikely as I don't have a partner to ride with and all the organised are now full up, so it may be that I have to put that off until next year. I will do it though.

No comments: